FIRE PROTECTION ENGINEERING CRITERIA - NEW AIRCRAFT FACILITIES
This ETL provides fire protection criteria governing all facilities housing Air Force aircraft or other aircraft on Air Force installations. These criteria provide for protection of adjacent aircraft and the facility in the event of a fuel spill fire. Human intervention is required to minimize damage to incident aircraft.
Air Force Civil Environ Engineering Dev OfficeDetachment 1 (ADTC)
Tyndall AFB, FL United States 32403
- Publication Date: 1996-1-22
- Pagination: 27 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Chemical spills; Fires; Loss and damage; Protection
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft fires; Damage control
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00729924
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ETL-96-1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 26 1997 12:00AM