TRUCK AND BUS NATIONAL SAFETY CODE TRANSPORTATION REGULATION IN ONTARIO - REV. AND UPDATED. REVISED EDITION
This booklet describes how the National Safety Code for truck and bus operation has been implemented in Ontario. Sections of the booklet explain requirements of driver's licenses, certification, testing, medical standards, and hours of work; the requirements for commercial vehicle operators; and regulations pertaining to load security, vehicle maintenance and inspection, and faculty audits. This revision has been updated to incorporate new material relevant to the Ontario graduated licensing system, the Periodic Vehicle Inspection Program, and amendments to the Hours of Work Regulation, and other regulations.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0777846489
Ontario Ministry of Transportation1201 Wilson Avenue
Downsview, Ontario Canada M3M 1J8
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: 58 p.
- TRT Terms: Buses; Commercial vehicles; Inspection; Motor vehicles; Performance; Regulations; Safety; Trucks; Vehicle maintenance; Vehicle performance
- Old TRIS Terms: Bus performance; Truck performance
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Maintenance and Preservation; Motor Carriers; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00729920
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0777846489
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 26 1997 12:00AM