PENNSYLVANIA PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
Pennsylvania is home to the 4th and 11th largest transit systems in the nation, and also has the largest rural population among the states. The broad mix of services which includes everything from sophisticated rapid rail and commuter rail systems to inclines and paratransit services is a reflection of the diverse needs that exist across the state. This publication provides a comprehensive listing of organizations and individuals that have a role in planning, development, operation, and financial support for public transportation in Pennsylvania.
Harrisburg, PA United States 17101
- Publication Date: 1996-4
- Pagination: 65 p.
- TRT Terms: Development; Finance; Operations; Planning; Public transit; Rural areas; Transit vehicle operations; Urban areas
- Uncontrolled Terms: Financial sources
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00729915
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Dec 18 1997 12:00AM