WATERBORNE COMMERCE OF THE UNITED STATES. CALENDAR YEAR 1994. PART 2. WATERWAYS AND HARBORS, GULF COAST, MISSISSIPPI RIVER SYSTEM AND ANTILLES
The report is one of a series of publications which provides statistics on the foreign and domestic waterborne commerce moved on the United States waters. WCUS, Parts 1-4 present detailed data on the movements of vessels and commodities at the ports and harbors and on the waterways and canals of the United States, The Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.
- See also PB96-126172 and PB95-263943.
U.S. Army Corps of EngineersWater Resources Support Center, Casey Building, 7701 Telegraph Road
Alexandria, VA United States 22315-3868
- Publication Date: 1996
- Pagination: 651 p.
- TRT Terms: Commercial transportation; Port operations; Ports; Statistics; Water traffic; Water transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Harbor operations; Port statistics; Waterway transportation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00729902
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: WRSC-WCUS-94-2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 12 1997 12:00AM