USER'S GUIDE TO CAL3QHC VERSION 2.0: A MODELING METHODOLOGY FOR PREDICTING POLLUTANT CONCENTRATIONS NEAR ROADWAY INTERSECTIONS (REVISED)
CAL3QHC is a microcomputer based model to predict carbon monoxide (CO) or other pollutant concentrations from motor vehicles at roadway intersections. The model includes the CALINE3 dispersion model along with traffic algorithm to estimate vehicular queue lengths at signalized intersections. CAL3QHC estimates total air pollutant concentrations from both moving and idling vehicles. This document provides a technical description of the model, user instructions, and example applications.
- Supersedes PB93-210250.
Environmental Protection AgencyOffice of Air Quality Planning and Standards
Research Triangle Park, NC United States 27709
- Eckhoff, P
- Publication Date: 1995-9
- Pagination: 101 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Carbon monoxide; Intersections; Mathematical models; Microcomputers; Pollutants; Queuing; Signalized intersections
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00729899
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA-454-R-92-006-REV
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 12 1997 12:00AM