PERFORMANCE OF A THIRTY-TWO YEAR OLD CONCRETE PAVEMENT
The report reviews pavement performance testing results on an experimental concrete pavement built on Minnesota T.H. 36 in 1958 that contains variations in joint spacing, reinforcement, dowels, and transverse joint fillers. Researchers previously studied the sections from 1959-1969, and the report references several memos and letters on the pavement's performance.
- Record URL:
St Paul, MN United States 55155
- Beaudry, T M
- Publication Date: 1996-1
- Pagination: 35 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete pavements; Durability; Pavement performance; Performance evaluations
- Subject Areas: Highways; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00729898
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: MN-PR-96-01
- Files: TRIS, ATRI, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Dec 12 1997 12:00AM