BRITISH COLUMBIA TRAFFIC COLLISION STATISTICS, 1994
This document supplies summary statistics; the month, day of week, and hour of accidents. It also includes information on victims, pedestrians, safety equipment, environmental factors, accident configurations, licensed drivers, vehicles, alcohol related accidents, motorcycle accidents, school bus accidents, public bus accidents, commercial vehicle accidents, heavy commercial vehicles, and bicycle accidents. It also provides traffic and hit and run accidents by police jurisdiction.
British Columbia Motor Vehicles BranchParliament Building
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: 154 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash analysis; Crash data; Crash victims; Crashes; Environmental impacts; Environmental quality; Hit and run crashes; Statistics
- Old TRIS Terms: Collision statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Environment; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00729892
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 10 1997 12:00AM