NATIONAL MARINE POLICY: HARBOURS AND PORTS, BRITISH COLUMBIA
Contains fact sheets designed to provide similar information on all ports in British Columbia. Information on the fact sheets was collected from the organizations responsible for managing each port. Information given for each port includes name of constituency or constituencies in which the port is located, amount of property owned and/or administered, number of persons employed, facilities such as piers and terminals, services provided, data on commercial traffic and finances, major commodities handled, capital and dredging expenditures, and a name/address/telephone number for further information. Includes lists of ports by category and a glossary.
Transport Canada330 Sparks Street, Tower C, 8th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario Canada K1A 0N5
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: 121 p.
- TRT Terms: Information services; Level of service; Marine terminals; Port operations; Port structures; Ports; Statistics; Water transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Port statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00729886
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 10 1997 12:00AM