PARAMETERS OF THE RAIL TRAFFIC NOISE PREDICTION METHOD
RAIDELIIKENNEMELUN LASKENTAMALLIN PARAMETRIT
Parameters of the prediction method pertaining to trains and rails are determined for both equivalent and maximum levels. The parameters examined are the speed correction, the train type correction, the length correction and, a new possible correction, the rail correction. In addition to this, it is examined how the Finnish train types should be categorized into larger groups to make the use of the prediction method as flexible as possible.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/9513848736
- Text in Finnish; summary in English. See also PB96-207543. Sponsored by Ministry of the Environment, Helsinki.
Technical Research Centre of FinlandTechnical Information Service, Vuorimiehentie 5
SF-02150 Espoo 15, Finland
- Eurasto, R
- Publication Date: 1995-12
- Pagination: 38 p.
- TRT Terms: Car wheels (Railroads); Mathematical prediction; Noise; Railroads; Traffic noise
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Environment; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00729867
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 9513848736
- Report/Paper Numbers: VTT-TIED-1718
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 4 1997 12:00AM