TOWN CENTRE SURVIVAL. THE IMPORTANCE OF PARKING. SEMINAR HELD LONDON, 8TH JUNE 1995. SEMINAR PAPERS
Papers presented at the Seminar discussed the importance of accessible car parking facilities, and also the part to be played by local authorities, to ensure viable town centres. For abstracts of selected papers see IRRD 883070-883073.
BRITISH PARKING ASSOCIATION7 HILLSIDE
PORTBURY, BRISTOL, United Kingdom BS20 9UD
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: 58 p.
- TRT Terms: Benefit cost analysis; Central business districts; Multistory structures; Parking; Parking facilities; Parking garages; Planning; Shopping centers; Traffic control; Urban areas
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- ITRD Terms: 916: Car park; 226: Cost benefit analysis; 924: Multi storey parking garage; 955: Parking; 975: Parking place (one veh only); 143: Planning; 320: Shopping centre; 311: Town centre; 654: Traffic control; 8119: United Kingdom; 313: Urban area
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00729307
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport Research Laboratory
- Files: ITRD
- Created Date: Dec 12 1996 12:00AM