ASTRAL SPECIFICATION FOR A RAILROAD CONTROLLER
It is generally accepted that development of requirement models for real-time systems benefits from formal specifications. In order to be able to evaluate notations for use in the development of real-time software systems, we are performing a comparative review of some selected specification notions. The study focuses on the use of the notations in the domain of real-time (control) applications. Our review will be based on a specification from a simple railroad controller model. This case contains data modelling aspects, functional aspects as well as temporal aspects. A (toy) railroad with a computer interface, is available in our laboratory, used for lab assignments.
- Figures in this document may not be legible in microfiche. Also pub. as Technische Univ. Delft, Faculty of Technical Mathematics and Informatics rept. no. REPT-95-104.
Delft University of TechnologyFaculty of Technical Mathematics and Informatics, 1 Berlageweg
2208 Delft, Netherlands
- Bun, L
- van Katwijk, J
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: 50 p.
- TRT Terms: Control systems; Information processing; Real time control; System design
- Old TRIS Terms: Real-time systems
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00729006
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 4 1996 12:00AM