PASSIVE RECOVERY OF SCENE GEOMETRY FOR AN UNMANNED GROUND VEHICLE
The goal of this project was to develop techniques for constructing three-dimensional descriptions of outdoor scenes to support the navigational needs of an Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV), operating both during the day and at night. In this report we describe our progress in four areas: stereo evaluation; scene sketch; spatiotemporal filtering; and FLIR stereo.
SRI International333 Ravenswood Avenue
Menlo Park, CA United States 94025-3493
- Bolles, R C
- Fischler, M A
- Publication Date: 1995-9
- Pagination: 49 p.
- TRT Terms: Geometric elements; Ground vehicles; Navigational aids; Remote control; Sensors
- Old TRIS Terms: Geometrics data; Scene sketch; Stereo evaluation; Unmanned vehicles
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Vehicles and Equipment; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 00728719
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 25 1996 12:00AM