I USE MY PERSONAL JUDGEMENT. A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF TRAFFIC MODELS AS PART OF LOCAL PLANNING
JEG BRUKER MITT EGET SKJOENN: KRITISK LYS PA TRAFIKKMODELLERS ROLLE I DAGENS PLANLEGGING
This study, based on local transportation planning experience in the national TP10, is intended to shed light on the role of traffic models as part of local planning and decision-making processes. The work is based on theory as well as practical experiences from the town of Tromso.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/8271339648
- Text in Norwegian; summary in English.
Norwegian Institute of Transport EconomicsGransesvingen 7, P.O. Box 6110, Etterstad
Oslo, Norway N-0602
- Publication Date: 1995-12
- Pagination: 79 p.
- TRT Terms: Decision making; Local transportation; Traffic; Traffic models
- Old TRIS Terms: Local traffic
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00728712
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 8271339648
- Report/Paper Numbers: TOI-319-1995
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 25 1996 12:00AM