WEEKDAY JOURNEYS BY PARENTS OF SMALL CHILDREN
The report describes the daily lives of working parents of small children in the light of the concept of the "lifecycle squeeze", in which the conflicting expectations of families, employers and other institutions add up to daily routines marked by pressure of time.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/8271339478
- Text in Norwegian; summary in English.
Norwegian Institute of Transport EconomicsGransesvingen 7, P.O. Box 6110, Etterstad
Oslo, Norway N-0602
- Erlandsen, HKS
- Publication Date: 1995-8
- Pagination: 110 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Families; Life cycle analysis; Parents; Socioeconomic factors; Stresses; Work trips
- Uncontrolled Terms: Working stress design
- Subject Areas: Design; Economics; Highways; Society;
- Accession Number: 00728704
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 8271339478
- Report/Paper Numbers: TOI-298/1995
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 24 1996 12:00AM