EVALUATION OF THE ROLE OF THE MDTA METROBUS OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
The Metro-Dade Transit Agency (MDTA) will have a fully operative automated vehicle locating system in July 1996. Based on the impending availability of this new management tool and the recent adoption of the 1995 Strategic Management Plan, MDTA requsted the assistance of the Center for Urban Transportation Research (CUTR) in reassessing the priority functions of its bus operations field supervisors. The report outlines the survey techniques used by CUTR and provides information on the findings as well as the recommendations.
- Prepared for the Metro-Dade Transit Agency.
University of South Florida, TampaCenter for Urban Transportation Research, 4202 East Fowler Avenue
Tampa, FL United States 33620-5375
- Publication Date: 1996-6
- Features: Appendices; Tables;
- Pagination: 54 p.
- TRT Terms: Bus transit; Performance evaluations; Personnel performance; Supervisors
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00728690
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Transit Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 18 1996 12:00AM