TRANSPORTATION IN AMERICA 1996: STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF TRANSPORTATION IN THE UNITED STATES. FOURTEENTH EDITION
This is an report published annually by the Eno Transportation Foundation, Inc. This edition provides statistical data and other vital information for monitoring the many trends across a wide spectrum of the transportation picture in the United States. The report provides statistical profiles of transportation in America in terms of national economy, employment, gross national product, and national economic and transport trends, the nation's freight and passenger bills, as well as domestic intercity freight, petroleum consumption and demand, annual earnings of employees, and others. The report provides one of the broadest and most comprehensive views of transportation in America today.
Eno Transportation Foundation44211 Slatestone Court
Lansdowne, VA United States 22075
- Publication Date: 1996
- Pagination: 76 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic factors; Employment; Gross national product; Statistics; Transportation planning; Trend (Statistics)
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; I21: Planning of Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00728682
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Transit Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 17 1996 12:00AM