BOATING IN OREGON COASTAL WATERS. EIGHTH REVISED EDITION, 1995
Safe boating along the coast requires proper preparation, good boat handling skills and knowledge of bar entrances. This publication contains photographs and charts of each bar entrance as well as local hazard information. It is recommended that boaters check in with the U.S. Coast Guard for advice and updates about current local conditions.
- Prepared in cooperation with Oregon State Marine Board, Salem. Sponsored by National Sea Grant College, Program, Silver Spring, MD.
Oregon State University, CorvallisSea Grant College Program
Corvallis, OR United States 97331
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: 54 p.
- TRT Terms: Boating; Boats; Coasts; Marine safety; Recreational vehicles; Vehicle safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Coastal regions
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00728680
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ORESU-H-95-001
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1996 12:00AM