DIRECTORY OF TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH ORGANIZATIONS
This directory of transportation research organizations includes research centers, institutes, associations, and universities. Profiles on each gives organization name, address, director, the organization's main goal, staff, and annual funding. An article on each organization gives some background information, describes some of the research studies/projects completed or in progress, and may include a list of some of the publications produced by that organization.
- This is a reprint of a series of profiles researched and compiled by The Urban Transportation Monitor during 1992-1995.
Lawley PublicationsP.O. Box 13200
Burke, VA United States 22009-2300
- Publication Date: 1996
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 68 p.
- TRT Terms: Associations; Directories; Documents; Organizations; Research; Research and educational facilities; Research projects; Universities and colleges
- Uncontrolled Terms: Institutions; Profiles; Publications
- Old TRIS Terms: Research facilities
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Planning and Forecasting; Research; Transportation (General); I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00728625
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 27 1996 12:00AM