ASPHALT IN PAVEMENT MAINTENANCE. MS-16 THIRD EDITION.
This manual has been prepared for those directly concerned with pavement maintenance. It provides useful and practical information about methods, equipment, and terminology that applies to the use of asphalt in the maintenance of all types of pavement structures including: highways and shoulders; streets and parkways; airfield, runways, taxiways, and aprons; parking lots and access roads; and driveways and alleys.
Lexington, KY United States 40511-8480
- Publication Date: 1996
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 80 p.
- TRT Terms: Access roads; Airport runways; Asphalt; Definitions; Driveways; Equipment; Highways; Methodology; Parking lots; Parkways; Pavement layers; Pavement maintenance; Road shoulders; Streets; Taxiways
- Uncontrolled Terms: Pavement structure
- Old TRIS Terms: Aprons
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Materials; Pavements; Terminals and Facilities; I31: Bituminous Binders and Materials; I61: Equipment and Maintenance Methods;
- Accession Number: 00728617
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: MS-16 Third Edition
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 25 1996 12:00AM