BRIDGE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS LITERATURE REVIEW AND SEARCH
This report contains a literature review of bridge management systems. The objective is to provide a general description of a bridge management system and briefly outline those systems in development. The history of legislation concerning bridge management systems is discussed. Various components are described and an overview of the major systems in use or development is given. How data from non-destructive inspections could provide additional information is discussed.
L260 Technological Institute, 2145 Sheridan Road
Evanston, IL United States 60208-3109
- Czepiel, E
- Publication Date: 1995-3
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 26 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridge management systems; Components; Development; Guides to the literature; Inspection; Literature reviews; Nondestructive tests
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Highways; Pavements; I24: Design of Bridges and Retaining Walls;
- Accession Number: 00728612
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ITI Technical Rpt No. 11
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 22 1996 12:00AM