FINAL REPORT 1994 TEMPORARY PAVEMENT MARKERS. FIELD AND LABORATORY EVALUATIONS.
Three types of temporary markers were submitted for testing in 1994. Initial specific intensity was measured in the laboratory on all markers. Shore A durometer hardness measurements were taken on a random sample. The durable temporary markers were subjected to compressive strength testing on a random sample. The durable temporary markers were applied onto asphalt pavement. This report summarizes the data accumulated.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1995-8
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Asphalt pavements; Compression tests; Evaluation; Flexibility; Hardness; Measurement; Testing
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data; Flexible; Intensity; Temporary
- Old TRIS Terms: Compressive strength tests; Markers
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; I35: Miscellaneous Materials;
- Accession Number: 00728593
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Report 95 NTPEP 114
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 12 1996 12:00AM