REPORT OF 1992 TEST DECK LABORATORY AND 3 YEARS OUTDOOR EXPOSURE TEST DATA ON SIGN SHEETING MATERIAL
This report contains the data accumulated during the three years of the Regional Test Facility's study of sign sheeting materials submitted in 1992. The complete laboratory results are presented along with the six month, one year, two year, and three year outdoor exposure data from Louisiana, North Carolina, and Virginia. This report is divided into two sections; laboratory test results and outdoor exposure results.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1995-10
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 261 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash exposure; Laboratory tests; Materials tests; Sheathing; Tests
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data; Exposure
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Safety and Human Factors; I35: Miscellaneous Materials;
- Accession Number: 00728591
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Report 95 NTPEP 111
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 12 1996 12:00AM