FLEXIBLE DELINEATOR POSTS IMPACT AND LABORATORY EVALUATIONS
The 1995 test series was conducted on eight different flexible delineator systems. Manufacturers submitted a set of ten delineator posts with reflective sheeting attached for each delineator model or series that was tested. Eight of the ten posts were subjected to impact testing. The remaining two posts of each set were retained for ultraviolet exposure testing. This report gives the results of these tests.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1995-9
- Features: Appendices; Photos;
- Pagination: 63 p.
- TRT Terms: Flexibility; Highway delineators; Posts; Testing
- Uncontrolled Terms: Flexible
- Old TRIS Terms: Delineators (Traffic)
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; I35: Miscellaneous Materials;
- Accession Number: 00728590
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Report 95 NTPEP 110
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 12 1996 12:00AM