SUMMARY OF RESULTS OF 1994 FIELD AND LABORATORY EVALUATIONS OF PAVEMENT MARKING MATERIALS
This report summarizes the results of data collected as part of the 1994 field and laboratory evaluations of pavement marking materials for the National Transportation Product Evaluation Program (NTPEP). This report presents the field evaluations. The type of testing performed under the NTPEP will provide information that will be used to evaluate the acceptability of materials and to compare the performance of similar materials.
- This is volume one of two reports. This report is on field evaluations. Volume two is laboratory tests results.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1995-8
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 181 p.
- Volume: 1
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Data collection; Evaluation; Field tests; Laboratory tests; Marking materials; Performance; Road markings
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; I35: Miscellaneous Materials;
- Accession Number: 00728588
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Report 95 NTPEP 108
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 12 1996 12:00AM