CASE STUDIES OF MARKET RESEARCH FOR THREE TRANSPORTATION COMMUNICATION PRODUCTS
This report is the second of a two-part project. It builds on the first report ("A Primer on Marketing Research") by presenting case studies which describe the actual approach and methods used to assess the market for three innovative transportation communications products. In combination, these two reports illustrate some of the market related complexities which confront new "high tech" products of unproven consumer utility.
- Record URL:
- This is part two of a two-part project in support of the Volpe Center program, "Public Acceptance and Markets for Various IVHS Services." The first report is "A Primer on Marketing Research."
Volpe National Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Parish, T R
- Publication Date: 1994-3
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 63 p.
- TRT Terms: Case studies; Communications; Innovation; Intelligent transportation systems; Market research; Methodology; Products; Transportation
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Transportation (General); I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00728582
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: NTL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 11 1996 12:00AM