FHWA STATISTICAL PROGRAMS: A CUSTOMER'S GUIDE TO USING HIGHWAY STATISTICS
This pamphlet provides an overview of the process for assembling statistical information from the files of State agencies on motor-vehicle registration and fees, motor-fuel use and taxation, driver licensing, highway taxation and finance, and other related subjects. This pamphlet also describes the reporting of these data to the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) in response to the FHWA's "A Guide to Reporting Highway Statistics" and some of the important uses of that data.
- Record URL:
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1996
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Applications; Brochures; Driver licensing; Fees; Finance; Fuel consumption; Fuels; Guides to information; Highway user taxation; Highways; Information organization; Motor vehicles; Registration; States; Statistics; Taxation
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Federal Highway Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Application (Use)
- Old TRIS Terms: Data compilation; Guides; Highway statistics
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Energy; Finance; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00728504
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-PL-96-028
- Files: NTL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 27 1996 12:00AM