70TH ANNUAL MEETING: MISSISSIPPI VALLEY CONFERENCE OF STATE HIGHWAY AND TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENTS, INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA, MARCH 11-14, 1979
The theme of the 1979 annual meeting of the Mississippi Valley Conference of State Highway and Transportation Departments was "Conservation of Transportation Energy and Resources". This publication contains the proceedings, organized as follows: Report of Annual Meeting; Address and Panel Discussions; Reports of Group Meetings; Annual Reports of Member States; Constitution and By-Laws; and Directory of Registration.
Mississippi Valley Conference of State Highway and Transportation Departments,
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 187 p.
- TRT Terms: Conferences; State departments of transportation
- Geographic Terms: Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Michigan; Minnesota; Missouri; Nebraska; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; South Dakota; Wisconsin
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Highways; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00728440
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Nov 18 1996 12:00AM