SYSTEMS AND SPECIFICATIONS. STEEL STRUCTURES PAINTING MANUAL. VOLUME 2. SEVENTH EDITION
This seventh edition of Volume 2 of the Steel Structures Painting Manual contains a number of significant changes, many of which reflect the growing concern with worker health and environmental issues. The following chapters are included: (1) How to Use SSPC Specifications and Guides; (2) Surface Preparation Specifications; (3) Painting System Specifications; (4) Paint Specifications; (5) Paint Application Specifications; (6) Qualification Procedures; (7) Guide on Methods for Improved Performance; and (8) Guides on Environmental Protection. An index is provided.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0938477951
Steel Structures Painting Council40 24th Street, 6th Floor
Pittsburgh, PA United States 15222
- Publication Date: 1995
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 515 p.
- TRT Terms: Contractors; Environmental protection; Guides to information; Manuals; Occupational safety; Paint; Painting; Performance tests; Procedures; Qualifications; Specifications; Steel structures; Surface preparation
- Old TRIS Terms: Guides; Paint application; Painting systems; Performance testing; Steel structure painting
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Design; Environment; Geotechnology; Highways; Marine Transportation; Materials; Pipelines; Railroads; Research; Safety and Human Factors; I34: Steels and Metals;
- Accession Number: 00728370
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0938477951
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1996 12:00AM