ASTM STANDARDS IN ACI 301 AND 318: ACI 301-96--STRUCTURAL CONCRETE SPECIFICATIONS AND ACI 318-95--BUILDING CODE REQUIREMENTS
This publication is a compilation of all of the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards cited in ACI 301-96 and ACI 318-95. Citation of the ASTM standards makes them a part of the ACI document. This compilation is a convenient source of the ASTM standards and eliminates the need to search through several volumes. Included are standard specifications for structural steel, reinforcing steel, welded wire fabric for concrete reinforcement, steel wire, steel bars, concrete, masonry, portland cement, concrete admixtures, concrete aggregates, lightweight concrete, hydraulic cements, blast furnace slag for concrete and mortars, silica fume, calcium chloride, joint fillers, and the International System of Units.
- This is an authorized reprint from the "Annual Book of ASTM Standards".
Farmington Hills, MI United States 48331
- Publication Date: 1996-5
- Features: Figures; Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 380 p.
- TRT Terms: Admixtures; Calcium chloride; Concrete; Concrete aggregates; Hydraulic cement; Joint fillers; Lightweight concrete; Masonry construction; Metric system; Portland cement; Reinforcing bars; Reinforcing steel; Silica fume; Slag; Specifications; Standards; Steel wire; Structural steel; Welded wire fabrics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Rebars
- Old TRIS Terms: Aci 301-96; Aci 318-95
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; I32: Concrete; I34: Steels and Metals;
- Accession Number: 00728367
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ACI SP-71(95)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1996 12:00AM