STANDARD SPECIFICATIONS FOR TRANSPORTATION MATERIALS AND METHODS OF SAMPLING AND TESTING 1995. SEVENTEENTH EDITION. PART I - SPECIFICATIONS
This Seventeenth Edition of Transportation Materials is published in two parts. This Part I contains specifications for materials, and Part II includes methods of testing and specifications for testing equipment. Part I contains approximately 140 materials specifications and 10 Recommended Practices, of which most contain both English and Metric units of measure. Revisions have been made in over 40 of the specifications since the Sixteenth Edition, two specifications have been discontinued, and four new standards have been added. In past editions AASHTO has printed those American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards which have been adopted by AASHTO and given an AASHTO designation. This was done under copyright arrangement. Since the Sixteenth Edition, ASTM has withdrawn a number of its standards from that copyright arrangement, and accordingly they do not appear in the Seventeenth Edition (about 40 AASHTO-approved ASTM specifications). Subject areas covered are as follows: aggregates; bituminous materials; box culvert, culvert pipe and drain tile; brick; concrete, curing materials, and admixtures; guardrail and fencing; hydraulic cement; joint filler and asphalt plank; metallic materials for bridges; miscellaneous; painting and traffic marking and signing; quality assurance; reinforcing steel and wire rope; soils and stabilization; testing equipment; and timber and preservatives.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1560510250
- The ISBN for the set (Part I and Part II) is 1-56051-027-7.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1995
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 787 p.
- TRT Terms: Admixtures; Aggregates; Bituminous materials; Box culverts; Brick; Calcium chloride; Concrete; Curing agents; Epoxides; Fences; Guardrails; Hydraulic cement; Joint fillers; Joint sealers; Materials; Metals; Paint; Pipe culverts; Road marking materials; Sodium chloride; Specifications; Steel; Tile; Traffic signs; Wire rope
- Identifier Terms: American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
- Old TRIS Terms: Epoxy; Materials specifications; Traffic marking materials; Traffic sign materials
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; I31: Bituminous Binders and Materials; I32: Concrete; I34: Steels and Metals; I35: Miscellaneous Materials; I36: Aggregates; I40: Soils and Rocks;
- Accession Number: 00727357
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1560510250
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 28 1996 12:00AM