IMPLEMENTATION MANUAL FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE
This report, along with a separate companion report " Quality Assurance Guide Specification" include quality control requirements for the contractor and or supplier and quality assurance requirements for the agency. This report covers program implementation, laboratory accreditation, sampling and testing personnel, quality control, acceptance program, independent assurance, and dispute resolution.
- For additional information see "Quality Assurance Guide Specification".
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1996-2
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Acceptance; Implementation; Laboratories; Manuals; Quality assurance; Quality control; Sampling; Testing
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Research; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00727136
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 7 1996 12:00AM