QUALITY ASSURANCE GUIDE SPECIFICATION. A REPORT OF THE AASHTO HIGHWAY SUBCOMMITTEE ON CONSTRUCTION.
This report along with its companion report, "Implementation Manual for Quality Assurance" include quality control requirements for the contractor and or supplier and quality assurance requirements for the agency. These reports consider the all encompassing concept of quality control, quality acceptance, independent assurance (I.A.) laboratory accreditation, technician training and certification, and contractor quality control plans.
- A separate companion report is "Implementation Manual for Quality Assurance" available through AASHTO.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1996-2
- Features: Appendices; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Certification; Construction; Contractors; Quality assurance; Quality control; Specifications; Suppliers; Technicians; Training
- Identifier Terms: American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
- Uncontrolled Terms: Requirements
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Education and Training; Highways; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00727135
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 7 1996 12:00AM