1994 AASHTO ANNUAL MEETING PROCEEDINGS
Some of the topics included in this proceedings are: Overcoming Institutional Road Blocks to Implement Innovative Technologies; Overview of the National Transportation Products Evaluation Program (NTPEP); Contracting, Selecting, and Managing Consultants for Engineering Work; 3-D In Highway Design; Japanese and European Winter Maintenance Technology and A Proposal to Establish a National Winter Maintenance Program; The Status of the "Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices" -- Rewrite and New Format; Bridge Painting: Connecticut's Cost Experience; Summary of Status Report: TRB Study on Public Policy for Freight Transportation--Phase 1; Tiltrotor Transportation--An Intermodal Link for the Future.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1995
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: 72 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridges; Consultants; Contracting; Evaluation and assessment; Freight transportation; Highway design; Intermodal transportation; Maintenance; Painting; Public policy; Standardization; Technological innovations; Traffic control devices; Winter maintenance
- Identifier Terms: American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
- Old TRIS Terms: Traffic control device uniformity
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Bridges and other structures; Design; Freight Transportation; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Society; I10: Economics and Administration; I21: Planning of Transport Infrastructure; I61: Equipment and Maintenance Methods; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 00727140
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 7 1996 12:00AM