ITE OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE CONFERENCE - SUMMARY OF FINDINGS
While challenges to the transportation profession are ever changing, there are some that are re-emerging as we deal with Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS). These are those dealing with operations and maintenance. A Conference on Operations and Maintenance was held in October, 1994. The conference dealt with operations and maintenance issues pertaining to ITS. The attendees represented a good cross-section of those involved in operations and maintenance of traffic control systems in the United States. This paper discusses some of the observations resulting from the conference.
Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE)Washington, DC United States
- Kraft, W H
- Technology Tools for Transportation Professionals - Moving into the 21st Century. Resource Papers for the 1995 International Conference.
- Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Date: 1995-4-9 to 1995-4-12
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: p. 96-105
- TRT Terms: Highway traffic control; Intelligent transportation systems; Maintenance; Operations; Traffic control; Transportation planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00725971
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 12 1996 12:00AM