ITE ITS COUNCIL ACTIVITIES UPDATE
The Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) Council of the Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE) is one of the ten Councils of ITE. This paper briefly presents the current activities of the Council, a description of its "product" committees, and guidelines for future activities.
Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE)Washington, DC United States
- Kraft, W H
- Technology Tools for Transportation Professionals - Moving into the 21st Century. Resource Papers for the 1995 International Conference.
- Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Date: 1995-4-9 to 1995-4-12
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: p. 77-79
- TRT Terms: Committees; Intelligent transportation systems; Transportation engineers; Transportation planning
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Vehicles and Equipment; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00725966
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 12 1996 12:00AM