WHAT BARRIERS PROTECT YOUR WORKERS BEST?
Nongating systems, those that prevent impacting vehicles from passing through, give crews in long-term work zones, such as those around bridge construction, the greatest safety, according to research on two nongating barrier systems completed by Daniel Turner of the University of Alabama and Joan Cornell of Transpo Industries.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1519687
N/AP.O. Box 558
Park Ridge, IL United States 60068
- Publication Date: 1996-9
- Pagination: p. 23
- TRT Terms: Barriers (Roads); Bridge construction; Bridges; Construction; Impact; Road construction workers; Work zone traffic control
- Old TRIS Terms: Barrier impact forces; Barrier types
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 00725805
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 27 1996 12:00AM