UNIVERSITY OF LONDON CENTRE FOR TRANSPORT STUDIES REPORT FOR 1995 (REPRINT)
The University of London Centre for Transport Studies forms a single source for the range of transport expertise in the civil engineering departments at University College London (UCL) and the Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine (ICSTM) and among their colleagues elsewhere in the two Colleges and the University. The Centre has a wide programme of research which is described in this report. It runs the intercollegiate MSc Course in Transport and short courses on a range of topics. It offers research training leading to higher degrees, both full-time and part-time. This article includes information on membership of the Centre, financial support, professional contributions, advice and consultancy, education outside the University of London, overseas links, conferences and seminars. The Centre's programme of research covers the following topics: training; railway technology; transport policy; travel behaviour; transport planning; public transport; traffic management; traffic engineering; traffic surveillance; road-user behaviour; and safety.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00410683
- This reprint was printed by Simpson Drewett and Co. Ltd., 70 Sheen Road, Richmond, Surrey, England.
Printerhall Limited29 Newmart Street
London W1P 3PE, England
- ALLSOP, R E
- Publication Date: 1996-2
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Education; Research; Research projects; Training; Transportation
- Identifier Terms: Centre for Transport Studies, University of London
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation research
- Subject Areas: Research; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00724856
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-042 098
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 14 1996 12:00AM