A STUDY OF COST BENEFITS EFFECTIVENESS OF THE MERCHANT MARINE SAFETY PROGRAM
The publication contains a study of the costs to the government for the commercial vessel safety regulatory program of the Coast Guard and the benefits derived as a result of the program efforts. The benefits are expressed in deaths, injuries and property losses prevented on regulated vessels. Alternative means of obtaining these benefits are also examined.
United States Coast Guard2100 Second Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20593
- Publication Date: 1968-5-1
- Pagination: 139 p.
- TRT Terms: Employees; Qualifications; Regulations; Safety; Training programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Employee qualifications
- Subject Areas: Law; Marine Transportation; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00034873
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 1973 12:00AM