SHIPBOARD AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS
The book considers the preliminary evaluation of air conditioning systems at the initial design stages. Typical air conditioning schemes are presented, along with a current classification of air conditioning systems and trends in their development; prorated specifications of systems are given and methods of making estimational heat calculations are indicated. The calculation of systems for regimes of partial load and for heat exchangers are presented; an economic analysis is made of air conditioning systems. Numerical data and examples of the calculation of systems and their components necessary for design analysis are set forth.
- Translation of monograph Obrabotka Vozdukha v Sudovykh Sistemakh Konditsionirovaniya, Leningrad, 1971, 143 pp
Joint Publications Research Service,
- Kasalainen, N N
- Publication Date: 1972-4-24
- Pagination: 186 p.
- TRT Terms: Air conditioning systems; Ships; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00034871
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 1973 12:00AM