NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INTERMODALISM: MAKING THE CASE, MAKING IT HAPPEN, NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA, DECEMBER 7-9, 1994
These proceedings are organized as follows: Executive Summary; Plenary Session 1, containing the keynote address and reports from the members of the National Commission on Intermodal Transportation; Luncheon Presentations; Plenary Sessions 2 through 9, some containing an issue overview, with case studies supporting the theme of the session; An appendix with poster session case studies and corporate profiles; and A listing of conference participants. The case studies developed by the participants are snapshots of progress toward realizing intermodal systems, snapshots ranging from policy funding innovations to technical solutions. The proceedings provide a workbook of ideas and a directory of diverse national initiatives upon which to draw. All speeches are not quoted here; rather, session summaries and case study templates are presented.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/030906211X
- Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- National Conference on Intermodalism: Making the Case, Making It Happen
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Date: 1994-12-7 to 1994-12-9
- Publication Date: 1996
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 260 p.
- Transportation Research Board Conference Proceedings
- Issue Number: 11
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- ISSN: 1073-1652
- TRT Terms: Case studies; Conferences; Intermodal transportation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General); I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00723863
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 030906211X
- Files: TRIS, TRB, ATRI
- Created Date: Jul 25 1996 12:00AM