TRADE-OFFS IN LORAN-C RECEIVERS
This paper compares various classes of Loran-C receivers with respect to both price and operating characteristics. It includes a short discussion of the Loran-C system, and then sets out to provide the prospective receiver purchaser with some guidelines to use for evaluation of the commercial market. This should allow the user to optimize his selection of a receiver. In order to avoid endorsing or rejecting specific manufacturers' products, only classes of receivers are discussed, not particular makes and models.
- Presented at the Eighth Annual Offshore Technology Conference, Houston, Texas, May 3-6,1976.
Offshore Technology Conference6200 North Central Expressway
Dallas, TX USA 45206
- Kane, B P
- Publication Date: 1976-5
- Pagination: p. 247-250
- TRT Terms: Loran C; Radio navigation
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00138246
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Offshore Technology Conference
- Report/Paper Numbers: V3, OTC 2639 Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 4 1976 12:00AM