DEAR MAYOR, WHERE TO GOES THIS TRANSPORT LINE?
BESTE BURGEMEESTER, WAAR GAAT DEZE LIJN HEEN?
Decentralization of the transport policy can have great consequences for the quality and execution of the public transport policy. However, a critical consideration of the influence of such a decentralisation on the increase in the use of public transport is needed. It is not certain that local authorities will still influence public transport policy. For the covering abstract of the conference see IRRD 876637.
Colloguium Vervoersplanologisch SpeurwerkP.O. Box 45
- VAN DE VELDE, D M
- Veeneman, W W
- Publication Date: 1995
- Features: References;
- Pagination: p. 283-302
- TRT Terms: Administration; Conferences; Development; Financing; Local government agencies; Networks; Policy; Public transit; Regions
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation networks
- Geographic Terms: Netherlands
- ITRD Terms: 155: Administration; 8525: Conference; 9013: Development; 244: Financing; 192: Local authority; 8078: Netherlands; 1054: Network (traffic); 173: Policy; 744: Public transport; 378: Region
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Policy; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00722915
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Institute for Road Safety Research, SWOV
- Files: ITRD
- Created Date: Jul 26 1996 12:00AM