GRADUATED LICENSING: PAST EXPERIENCES AND FUTURE STATUS
The Graduated Licensing Workshop, held October 2-3, 1995, in Washington, D.C., addressed experiences and issues related to graduated licensing, an emerging approach for administering driving privileges to young drivers. This circular contains the workshop presentations. They provide background information for states that are considering or will be considering graduated licensing systems in the future.
- Digital Copy:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00978515
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Graduated Licensing: Past Experiences and Future Status
- Location: Washington, D.C.
- Date: 1995-10-2 to 1995-10-3
- Publication Date: 1996-4
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 48 p.
- Transportation Research Circular
- Issue Number: 458
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- ISSN: 0097-8515
- TRT Terms: Adolescents; Driver licensing; Drivers; Graduated licensing; Novices; Teenage drivers; Workshops
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor;
- Accession Number: 00722477
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB, ATRI
- Created Date: Jun 5 1996 12:00AM