DISTRIBUTED TRAFFIC SIGNAL SWITCHING SYSTEM - PROGRESS REPORT
This paper presents an overview of progress to date in the development of the Distributed Traffic Signal Switching System (DTSSS). The DTSSS system is designed to provide traffic signal lantern switching (Red/Yellow/Green) and its associated protection functions within the street mounted traffic signal display hardware. This is achieved through distributed microprocessor control technology communicating via a local area network. This project is a joint initiative between VicRoads, Aldridge Electrical Industries and Excel Infotech Pty Ltd. (a) For the covering entry of this conference, see IRRD abstract 868345.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0869106635
- HIGGINS, P A
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: p. 211-22
- TRT Terms: Automation; Communications; Conferences; Intelligent transportation systems; Management; Traffic; Traffic signals
- Geographic Terms: Australia
- ITRD Terms: 155: Administration; 8006: Australia; 3882: Automatic; 8531: Case study; 9098: Communication; 8525: Conference; 755: Traffic; 565: Traffic signal
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00722260
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB Group Ltd.
- ISBN: 0-86910-663-5
- Files: ITRD, ATRI
- Created Date: Jun 28 1996 12:00AM