EXPERIENCES IN FEASIBILITY TESTS OF BENDING PLATES AND PIEZO SENSORS FOR IN MOTION WEIGHING OF ROAD VEHICLES
Applications and techniques for the dynamic recording of axle loads are presented and experiences from practical applications over the past 20 years illustrated. Practical use of the equipment to obtain accurate data including influence factors as well as a comparison of available techniques are discussed. Achievable accuracy with bending plates (platform sensors) and piezo detectors (strip sensors) is explained and standard specifications for accuracy and performance test results presented. (a) For the covering entry of this conference, see IRRD abstract 868345.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0869106635
- OPITZ, R
- GASSNER, S
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: p. 177-86
- TRT Terms: Accuracy; Axle loads; Conferences; Methodology; Motion; Moving industry; Sensors; Specifications; Test procedures; Vehicles; Weighing devices; Weight
- ITRD Terms: 3067: Axle load; 8525: Conference; 6440: Error; 9102: Method; 9050: Moving; 6120: Sensor; 177: Specifications; 6288: Test method; 1255: Vehicle; 6195: Weighing apparatus; 5485: Weight
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00722258
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB Group Ltd.
- ISBN: 0-86910-663-5
- Files: ITRD, ATRI
- Created Date: Jun 28 1996 12:00AM