AN OVERVIEW OF AIR BAG DEPLOYMENTS AND RELATED INJURIES. CASE STUDIES AND A REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE
This overview of air bag injuries includes a review of the literature and descriptions of air bag related injuries to the various body areas. Some unusual injuries are also included. The cases presented are from the author's files and one from the Special Studies Division of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/01487191
- Paper presented at the International Congress and Exposition, Detroit, Michigan, February 27-March 2, 1995.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Huelke, D F
- Publication Date: 1995
- Features: Photos; References;
- Pagination: 7 p.
- SAE Technical Paper Series
- Publisher: Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- ISSN: 0148-7191
- TRT Terms: Air bags; Case studies; Deployment; Guides to the literature; Injuries; Literature reviews
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; I84: Personal Injuries;
- Accession Number: 00721518
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper 950866, HS-041 994
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 23 1996 12:00AM