REFRIGERATION TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
The standard is intended to provide authoritative definitions of words and terms employed in all phases of activities connected with refrigeration and air conditioning. Its purpose is to bring a more logical and consistent use of refrigeration terminology; to serve as an authority on word meaning in specification and allied writing; to be a vocabulary source for technical and standard writing.
American National Standards Institute1430 Broadway
New York, NY United States 10018
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 36 p.
- ANSI Standard
- Publisher: American National Standards Institute
- TRT Terms: Air conditioning systems; Refrigeration; Refrigeration systems; Standards
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138038
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: B53.1-74
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 23 1976 12:00AM