PROGRESS REPORT ON MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS PERSONNEL
This Circular is a progress report showing maintenance and operations personnel job titles, the monthly salaries of highway personnel for 1995, and policies affecting maintenance personnel as of July 1995. The report is the 49th in a series which began in 1944. As with last year's report, the year 1977 is used as the base year for the comparison of salaries. For comparative purposes, portions of the report have been broken down into four regions as follows: North Atlantic States; Southeastern States; Mississippi Valley States; and Western States. The monthly salary statistics for this report indicate small changes in 1977-1995 and 1994-1995 percentages. The changes for 1994 to 1995 ranged from -2.8% to +8.0%. Due to the wide variety of policies listed by the various states, no attempt has been made to synthesize them into a generic policy. The responses to policy questions are simply summarized.
- Digital Copy:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00978515
- This report was sponsored by the TRB Committee on Maintenance and Operations Personnel and prepared by the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation in cooperation with the AASHTO Subcommittee on Maintenance.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1996-3
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 45 p.
- Transportation Research Circular
- Issue Number: 455
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- ISSN: 0097-8515
- TRT Terms: Highway operations; Job opportunities; Maintenance personnel; Personnel; Policy; Salaries; States; Statistics; Traffic
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Policy; Society; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00721449
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB, ATRI
- Created Date: May 15 1996 12:00AM