NEW YORK METROPOLITAN TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY UTLIZATION STUDY. FINAL REPORT
The purposes of this study are 1) to examine federally regulated and nonfederally regulated procurement and utilization of minority and women owned businesses; 2) to determine if any disparity exists in MTA procurement and contracting based on the availability of D/M/WBE firms; 3) to determine what, if any, impact the suspension and subsequent reinstatement of the State's Article 15-A mandatory goals program had on the utilization of D/M/WBEs by the MTA; and 4) to gatherr anectodal evidence from D/M/WBEs and majority contractors concerning discriminatory practices in the MTS's market.
D.J. Miller and Associates, IncorporatedNew York, NY United States
- Publication Date: 1995-12-7
- Features: References; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Discrimination; Federal laws; Procurement
- Old TRIS Terms: Federal regulations
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00726756
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Transit Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FTA-NY-08-0188-96
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 19 1996 12:00AM