EMPLOYEE COMMUTE OPTIONS GUIDEBOOK
The Employee Commute Options Guidebook provides information on how to develop an effective Employee Commute Options (ECO) Program. A program that; increases your employee's alternatives to driving alone, decreases the number of vehicles driven to and parked at your company's worksite or sites, helps to reduce congestion and air polluiton in the area around your worksite.
- This research was sponsored by a grant from the U.S. Department of Transportation's University Transportation Centers Program.
Marshak Hall, Suite 910, 160 Convent Avenue
New York, NY United States 10031
- Saito, M
- McKnight, C
- Paaswell, R
- Ahmed, R
- Prassas, E
- Falcocchio, J
- Darsin, J
- Heinrich, D
- Publication Date: 1994-5
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Alternatives analysis; Benefits; Commuters; Commuting; Employees; Employers; Government agencies; Ozone; Parking; Traffic congestion; Vehicles
- Uncontrolled Terms: Agencies; Congestion; Options; Parked vehicles; Reduction (Decrease)
- Geographic Terms: New York (State)
- Old TRIS Terms: Program
- Subject Areas: Highways; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Vehicles and Equipment; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00725844
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 5 1996 12:00AM